Submitting a Proposal (Deadline: July 21, 2006):
(There is a limit of two submissions per lead author)
1. Create a title page for your submission.
The title page should include:
2. Email your abstract and/or paper, along with a title page, to email@example.com . Receipt of submissions will be acknowledged via mail within 48 hours.
3. Submissions will only be accepted if at least one of the authors registers and attends the conference. More information will be provided upon acceptance.
4. Applicants registered as STUDENT should send a document that proves their status to email address firstname.lastname@example.org The file to be send is required to be in jpg/jpeg format.
5. Each participant can nominate only one accompanying person. The registered participant should inform the conference chairs (email@example.com) about the name and the affiliation of the accompanying person. Payment fee for the accompanying person is just the same as student registration fee.
6. If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the session. Registration for the conference is required.